Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Tree Hunt

Here's some pictures of Adam and I killing our first Christmas Tree. I felt a little bad about chopping down such a nice tree that never did anything wrong to me but I got over it after I saw how nice it looked in our living room. Hopefully it doesn't pay us back by bursting into flames.


And here's some pics of our new house. I hope this post generates lots of visits :)






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your house! It is so awesome! And the pink bathroom is a must. You have to go to the blog makingitlovely.com She is crazy about pink, and even had a pink christmas tree. And you should not feel bad about cutting down a tree. Christmas Tree farms are very eco-friendly in the fact that they will plant a new tree for every tree that was cut down :) I can't wait to come see the place in person (when there is not 3 feet of snow on the ground). Hope you had a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete