
Two of our best friends got married last week in Costa Rica and we were lucky enough to be able to be there to celebrate with them.
We did so many fun things I don't even know where to start- I guess I should begin at the beginning.
Day 1 (Saturday): We started off at Hotel La Pradera near La Fortuna which is adjacent to Arenal Volcano.

Day 2 (Sunday): Canyoning and Rapelling tour
Day 3 (Monday): EcoGlide Zipline tour, Hiking at Arenal and Baldi Hot Springs
Day 4 (Tuesday): Made our way to Hotel La Finesterra at Playa Hermosa
Day 5 (Wednesday): Check in at Hilton Papagayo and relax

Day 6 (Thursday): Christina and Simon tie the knot!
Spicer Surprise Part Two from Anne Merrill on Vimeo.
Day 7 (Friday): Snorkeling and more relaxation
Day 8 (Saturday): Time to head back home. What a great trip!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment