That's what's on the agenda these days in the Merrill household. Oh- and watching lots of trashy TV.
Everett is getting big so fast. On Monday he was already up to 7 pounds 4 ounces. That's a 1lb 3oz gain in a week! This week he also upgraded diaper sizes from premie to newborn. And he actually fits into his newborn clothes now.
We went home from the hospital on January 1st. Happy New Year!!!
Marcus and Everett are best buddies already.
Looking a little skeptical of the doctors office...
Everett loves his auntie Laura!
Jussi is very protective of her baby brother.
Welcome home Everett!



I can't wait... I need to reschedule my ticket and meet Everett right now. Or have another baby... but I think flying up there tonight sounds cheaper in the long run. Thanks for the new pics Annie!
ReplyDeleteI love it! He looks so adorable in that last pic. Can't wait to meet him :)
ReplyDeleteMy goodness! He is A-DOR-A-BLE! Wish I could snuggle him in all his tiny sweetness. Enjoy every moment. :)
ReplyDelete