Friday, February 11, 2011

7 weeks

I can't believe Everett is 7 weeks old. It's exciting see him growing and changing but I'm missing him being tiny already. Last week we went to see the lactation consultant and E was up to 10 pounds 11 oz! 

We bought a new camera a couple of weeks ago and boy I sure wish we would have had it earlier! We really missed out on getting good photos of him after he was born. We're making up for it now, though. I think Adam and E have a photo shoot everyday!




We've been having fun learning Everett's likes and dislikes.


Likes:
milk

spending time with cousins

 snuggling

the moby wrap

Dislikes:

inferior diapers

bath time

So far Adam and I are loving being parents but I do have one major dislike of my own:

Hank

This is Hank, my breast pump. We spend about 4-5 hours together per day. If it wasn't for him we would be able to actually stay in touch with friends and family, leave the house for more than 1-2 hours at a time and sleep. We'll be continuing to work on this whole breast feeding thing and hopefully Hank can start collecting dust in the near future.


3 comments:

  1. I'm sooooooo excited for new pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet Big E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And see you and Adam ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay new camera!! I'm so glad you posted some pics of E. He is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second pic is entirely to cute. Love it. Glad you are having fun with him!

    ReplyDelete